Facebook Badge

Apr 19, 2012

Day 66 April 19, 2012

This was a really fun little shoot. A few problems were that Rocky the big ol' German Shepherd kept trying to get in front of me and the camera, and Bentley was way too curious about the edge of the ramp. Unfortunately our shoot was cut short because of the little guy's curiosity. He fell off the ramp. :( It was terrible I almost broke my camera trying to get to him as fast as I could. Fortunately little boys never remember stuff like that at this age. He has already forgotten about it. I don't think there will be any more photos being taken on the ramp unless there is another person to act as spotter. At any rate, I love how these photos turned out.
Mommy&B

3 comments:

  1. They are GREAT! and I love the fact the dog is in some of them - it looks like he is there to protect Bentley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bentley is growing so fast! And I love his name, by the way. Keep up with your journey and don't let anyone get in the way.

      Delete
  2. Lol he was on the wrong side though!

    ReplyDelete