Facebook Badge

Apr 4, 2012

Day 51 April 4th, 2012

Days have been going kind of slow lately. Not much is happening. I've been busy working with my dogs and keeping them in line. The other day I took B swimming with his floaty boat type thing and it was great to not have to hold him. That floaty is my new best friend. B had to get some more immunizations yesterday and that was horrible. He had to get FIVE shots! Poor guy just screamed and bawled and then turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck until he stopped crying. It made me so sad. I hate it when he feels that way, but I love it when he loves on me. Boy though, he was in a bad mood the rest of the day! We've been doing alright, though. Things have been a lot better since I moved. I am a lot happier out there. I feel like I am at the beginning of a better life. Everything is going to be OK for me and my baby boy. Mommy&B

No comments:

Post a Comment