Facebook Badge

Apr 10, 2012

Day 57 April 10, 2012

First of all, sorry I have been posting anything for a while. I have been away from the computer for quite a while. Think of it as an Easter vacation. Ok, so I have been toying with this idea since about two weeks after I started my blog. I wanted to reward myself for the progress I have made so far. When I decided what I wanted to do, I was so excited. I finally got to reward myself last weekend and I love it. This is a symbol of myself working hard to become independent and not needing anyone other than myself...and B of course. The end result is not done yet, and I may not finish it until the end of my year of changing into this way better person. I wanted something to symbolize the saying "She flies with her own wings." So, I got a swallow tattooed on me. Not everyone will agree with my decision to get yet another tattoo, but all I can say is that I'm extremely proud of it. It doesn't matter to me what anyone else thinks. I love it, and I love the fact that it means so much to me. I have gained so much strength in making the right choices, even if I hate that decision. I am proud of myself, and I can't even believe I can say that! Overall, I am very happy with my life as of today. Everyday could be better, but for now, I am right where I should be. I'm thankful for every day that I can progress.
Mommy&B

No comments:

Post a Comment